Sunday 18 December 2016

A Few New Skincare Treats



I've been wanting to treat myself to a couple more skincare bits lately, especially face masks because I also stick to the same ones. Boots have loads of offers on at the moment, so I decided to give myself (& my skin..) a pre-xmas treat!

LA ROCHE-POSAY SEROZINC | £8.50 | link
I've had this before and used it religiously last summer as an essential part to my skincare routine, morning and night. It ran out a few months ago and unfortunately I hadn't gotten round to repurchasing it, so I thought whilst perusing the skincare aisle I would finally pick it up. This is a spray toner for oily/combination/spot prone skin and I find it works miracles! So many bloggers love it so its definitely something to look out for.

L'OREAL PURE CLAY PURITY MASK | £7.99 (25% off atm!) | link
I decided to pick up the 'Purity' mask after much deliberation because I already have a charcoal mask, and I wasn't sure if the exfoliated one had microbeads in (does anyone know?). It comes in a really luxuriously heavy pot and apparently its meant to purify and mattify the skin. I don't have a face mask like this so I'm buzzing to try it out!

GARNIER MOISTURE BOMB TISSUE MASK | £1.49 (on offer!) | link
This is basically a tissue mask that you put on your face for 15 minutes, and apparently it's meant to provide the equivalent amount of hydration as a week's worth of serum. It contains pomegranate extract which is an antioxidant, and I love having antioxidants in facial skincare. I can't wait to try this out! I got it on offer at Boots for just 99p.

I'm loving buying skincare at the moment! Do you have any recommendations?

xo

6 comments:

  1. I really like the brand Simple! Their products work wonders on my skin xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The La Roche-Posay Serozinc toner was a huge favourite of mine during summer. I should really get another one!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Garnier products work best for me but the other two are so cheap I think I shall have to try them!! Lily xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them if you do give them a go! xx

      Delete