Friday 25 March 2016

Essie Nail Polish Collection



Hi guys! Today I will be sharing my Essie nail polish collection. I love these nail polishes so much. They are priced at £7.99, and they are worth every single penny. The formula is non-streaky and long-lasting. and they dry quickly without chipping for days. I want to share the shades that I have collected with you, hope you enjoy!


FIJI

This is a very pastel pink shade, which needs at least two coats to be opaque. However this is expected with such a pale shade. I love this colour so much!

PINK DIAMOND

This is a true pink colour, with flecks of shimmer in it. Pink Diamond was actually my first Essie nail polish, and I still love it.

LOVIE DOVIE

Another pink, but this one is a lot brighter and bolder, and doesn't have any shimmer in it. The shade reminds me of a flamingo pink!

BUY ME A CAMEO

This is a stunning rose gold colour with a hint of brown. It is a difficult shade to explain, but it is definitely my favourite!

MINT CANDY APPLE

I got this for my birthday from my mum, and I haven't worn it yet but it is a beautiful colour. It isn't too pastel but it is still a mint colour, which is perfect for springtime.

BORROWED & BLUE

Again, I got this for my birthday from my mum, and apparently it is very difficult to find. I'm not sure if it is limited edition or just available in America or just a rare shade! It is a beautiful pastel blue.


So those are all of the Essie nail polishes I have, for some it could be a lot and for others it could be nothing, but I am very happy with my collection and intend to expand my collection more.

Hope you enjoyed,

Byeee! x

12 comments:

  1. This is such a cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie nail polishes always look so pretty! I really want one xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being someone who always has their nails painted I'm surprised I haven't picked anything up from Essie! Fiji
    is such a pretty shade! Xx

    www.whitecinnamonn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they're amazing! xo

      Delete
  4. Figi is such acute colour, I wish I could buy those nil polsihes but the are too expensive and I only wear nail polish t the weekend!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should ask for them as a present, its so worth it! Thanks for the comment xo

      Delete
  5. Hiya, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try out Essie nail polishes, I have heard so much about them!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete