Sunday 21 February 2016

Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit | Huge Collab!




Hey guys! Today's post is a review on this affordable contour duo by Seventeen. This post is really exciting because it is a huge collab with lots of other bloggers, who's links will be at the end of the post. They are each reviewing a different product and they all have amazing blogs, so definitely check their blogs out!


The duo comes in matte black, sturdy packaging, not too disimilar from Nars. When you open it up it has a fairly big mirror inside which is very useful for if you are travelling or need to top up when you are out. I love the packaging because it looks very simple but chic, and won't break.

The best part of this contour kit is the fact that the highlight shade is completely matte. Usually highlighters are shimmery and glowy, so this makes the kit stand out from all the others. At first I was skeptical about it being matte, but I love it. It is so brightening I find, more than glowing. I love to use it to set under my eyes in a big triangle.

The contour powder is just as good. It isn't too warm toned but not too grey either. It is a good dupe for Hoola, but a bit less pigmented. I find this contour shade to last all day and it creates a really natural shadow. It is quite pigmented and very buttery, like the highlighter.

Overall, I can't find a single fault with this contour kit, especially with it being so affordable (£5.99 from Boots).

Here are the other bloggers:

NAJIDA from The Average Gurl | The Body Shop Cranberry Body Mist

OLIVIA from Pink Princess Olivia | TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

CAITLIN from White Cinnamon | W7 Photoshoot Foundation

MANDY from Mandy Charlotte | The Body Shop Body Butters

Hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to check out the links above!

Byeee! X

19 comments:

  1. This review was really good! I loved doing the collab with you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a in depth review, loved it! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the palette as is it a good dupe for the Nars contour kit!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely review of this kit! I've heard so much about it and I was mostly interested in the contour but the highlighter sounds amazing! Thank you so much for collabing, I've had so much fun writing my post! Xx

    wwww.whitecinnamonn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you too, as have I! xo

      Delete
  5. I've seen this everywhere and I think you've just convinced me to buy it! It's so cool to see a massive group collab :) Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, I keep seeing this kit pop up all over Pinterest and Blogger, I might have to pick one up. Can't wait to check out all these lovely bloggers :)

    Marti| pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its definitely worth picking up xo

      Delete
  7. Contouring kit goals. really enjoyed the collab! x

    Mandy x
    http://mxndychxrlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this and I agree with everything you have said about it! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone's been raving about this and I really want to try it out.
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. 10 คำแนะนำสำหรับ นักโป๊กเกอร์มือใหม่ ถ้าเราอยากจะเรียนรู้การเล่นโป๊กเกอร์ให้เก่งนั้น เราก็ต้องอาศัยเวลาและความอดทนกับมันพอสมควรครับ ในช่วงแรก ๆ
    POKER ONLINE, ONLINE POKER, TEXAS HOLD"EM

    ReplyDelete