Tuesday 1 September 2015

Back To School Series : Morning Routine!



Hey guys it's Phoebe here and today's blogpost is about what I do in a morning before school! Hope you enjoy :)

So firstly, I wake up at 6:30 and get straight out of bed. Mornings are my relaxing, 'me' time so I like to make the most of them! For breakfast I have Weetabix, without any sugar, and while I eat I usually catch up on YouTube. Then, I go upstairs to do my teeth and take a shower. In the shower I usually use Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash! I then do my skincare routine (I'm going to do an updated one soon, so I won't mention that in this blogpost!) And head to my room to get dressed.

After I get dressed, I do my makeup :
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in 201 Classic Beige 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in 020 Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (shade rubbed off, lightest I think)
Max Factor FaceFinity Foundation Powder 
MUA Pro Base Eye Primer 
'Feather' from the Collection All About The Eyes Palette 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Waterproof 
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Pink Me Up 

Lastly, I put my hair in a side plait or a messy bun and then make my lunch. I also play on Sims Freeplay until I have to leave! I usually pack my bag the night before. :)

Hope you enjoyed this blogpost! The last post of the series will be Abida's after school routine!

Byeee! x


No comments:

Post a Comment