Tuesday 25 August 2015

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?



Hey guys it's Phoebe here and today I'm going to share with you what's in my travel makeup bag! Since I'm going on holiday this year (will be in Germany when this is published) I thought this would be the perfect blog post to write. I'm also hoping to do a post full of the photos I've been taking, but that isn't certain yet!

I'm using my regular makeup bag which is the Zoella Just Say Yes Bag. I love this because it's just so sturdy and big so it fits so much in it! First I will go through my face products:

I will be taking two Rimmel foundations because at the moment neither of them match enough, but both mixed together are perfect. My favourite is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude because of the full coverage it gives and it doesn't take forever to blend like Rimmel Match Perfection. I will also be taking a primer because it helps perfect your base and erase your pores! I use the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. For concealer, I use two: Rimmel Wake Me Up for under my eyes, and Rimmel Lasting Finish for on any redness or blemishes. Finally, to set that all I'm taking my Max Factor FaceFinity Foundation Powder.



For eyes, I will of course need a primer to help my eyeshadow stay on as long as possible. To do this I will use my MUA Pro Base Eye Primer, which is also really good at concealing veins on your lid. On top of that, if I want more of a pink toned look, I'm taking Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in 65 Pink Gold. This has a beautiful gold toned pink shimmer and is a perfect base for pink shadows.

I'm taking two mascaras: Maybelline Lash Sensational for a waterproof option and 17 Falsifeye for when I don't need that waterproof extra!


I can't live without highlighter since I got the Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette. It has a champagne, a white and a gold so it is very useful for different looks! Also, to add a bit of colour to the cheeks, I'll be taking my Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Rose D'Or. It is a pink with gold shimmer which I love, however it is not the most pigmented!

For lips I'll be taking my two holy grail lipsticks which you've probably heard me talk about far too much: L'Oréal Color Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Nude and MAC Brave. Basically a peachy pink and a satin/almost matte you're lips but better pink.


Finally, I'm taking two palettes. First of all is the Iconic 2 Palette by Makeup Revolution. You've all heard me talk about this before but I genuinely love it so much! The quality is amazing for only £4 and it is so diverse, you can create so many looks with it! If I could get a Naked palette it would definitely be the Naked 2!

Lastly is my MAC Quad which I have finally filled up! The top row is Omega (matte brown), All That Glitters (copper pink, frost finish) The bottom row is Retrospeck (light gold, lustre finish) and Jest (reflective light pink, frost finish). My favourites are Jest and All That Glitters. Jest reflects the light so beautifully and All That Glitters looks amazing in the crease.

That's all I'm bringing! Please leave a comment, follow and share if you liked!

Byeee! x


8 comments:

  1. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog💕
    It's goals💪👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! My make-up bag is always stuffed because it's so small, I should upgrade to this one :) Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily! It's an amazing makeup bag! :) xxx

      Phoebe & Abida x

      Delete