Sunday 16 August 2015

Summer Beauty Haul



Hello everybody it's Phoebe here and today I am going to share with you everything I've been buying recently! I'd like to add that I have been collecting this stuff for a while, and I bought it all with my own money or gifts from my family. Also, I got money from catsitting so I spent some of it on stuff featured in this post!

 So first off I needed a new makeup remover so I decided to get the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I see everyone raving about! I still use a cleanser after using this but that's just because I love to make sure my skin is completely clean.
The next product was mentioned in my hair care routine, and it's something my mum got me. It's the John Frieda Frizz Ease Original Serum. Since using this I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair!


I also took a trip to the Makeup Revolution stand in my local superdrug, as you guys know it is one of my favourite brands!! I got the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 because either had the Iconic 2 which I absolutely love so I knew I would love this one! It is more pink toned and a dupe for the Naked 3. I also got the Radiance Palette which has three highlighters in it: a champagne, a white and a gold. This is so so beautiful and highlighter is definitely a step I can't miss!

I managed to find some Maybelline eyeshadows in Poundland so I picked a couple up in Iced Fudge and Blazing Brown. I haven't tried these yet even though I've had them for a while now but Iced Fudge is a taupe with micro glitter and Blazing Brown is a shimmery orange toned brown.
I also got the Collection Cream Puff because I've seen it all over Instagram so I got it in the shade Cotton Candy! It is a lovely colour but unfortunately doesn't suit me amazingly! I'll definitely purchase a different shade next time!


And finally I have my favourite concealer and foundation at the moment which is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation and the concealer from the same range. The concealer is high coverage and in a pot so I have to use my brush to apply it. I don't use it under my eyes because I find it to cakey and heavy for there but for spots it is perfect!
The foundation is medium coverage but easily buildable to full, which is what I tend to do. They both last an incredibly long time - I have sobbed in them and they haven't budged, and I have worn them for 11 hours and my skin still looked perfect!


That's it for now! Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to share/comment/follow!

Byeee! x


No comments:

Post a Comment