Monday 8 June 2015

How to Get Motivated

Hey guys! We thought we'd share with you a few tips on how to get motivated,  whether that be for homework, studying, or just getting on with your day! Hope you enjoy :)





#1: Healthy Snacks

Have some healthy snacks throughout the day,  instead of something like biscuits or chocolate.  This gives you more energy so you'll get more motivated to do well. In this picture I made a fruit salad consisting of a banana, seven strawberries and raspberry yoghurt. This is so yummy it's unbelievable - and it contains two of your five a day in it! Beside it is a rather disgusting looking drink, but I actually really like it! It's the tropical juice with kale, bought from M&S. This 250ml portion contains actually other two of my five a day! These snacks will make you more motivated because the energy you get from fruit lasts longer than energy from chocolate or biscuits!


#2: Wash Your Face
I find that simply washing my face can help me feel more energised and motivated. I use the Garnier Soft Essentials Comforting Face Wash, and then the Simple Soothing Toner on a cotton pad afterwards. I find that after these two skincare products, I feel a lot more ready to start the day. I also included the Vitamin E Face Mist from The Body Shop, because it is so refreshing to use in the middle of studying or something like that! All you need to do is  quick spritz and then you're instantly boosted and motivated because you'll feel clean and fresh!


#3: Have A Tidy Room

If you're anything like me, you'll find it I possible to do anything in a cluttered room. If I know I'm planning to get a lot done the next day, I will always tidy my room the night before so when I wake up, I'll feel more motivated! It's so simple but so effective! If you don't have time the night before, make sure you do it as soon as you wake up, before breakfast!


#4: Write A To Do List
I always write a to do list (I love writing lists aha!) because then I know exactly what I need to do. I usually write them in time order of when I need to get them done, or how urgent they are! Once you tick a few off, you'll feel so much more motivated to get the rest done. I love to write in colour for my to do lists because it makes them more interesting and bright! 

Hope you enjoyed this!

Byeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment